Where it all begins.
Getting started. Our process.
As your next special event approaches, you may be wondering, “What happens when I decide I want Footers Catering to plan my next party?”
Worry not. We’ve developed and refined a unique planning process that applies to small intimate parties as well as large events. Our experiences planners will ensure that we uphold Footers' philosophy of value and quality by giving you the event you have envisioned.
At Footers Catering, our team is here to help you with as much or little as you need. Custom menus and an award-winning hospitality team are key to the success of all our events. From there we can coordinate rentals, linen, liquor orders, lighting, decor, floral, valet, entertainment, invitations - anything needed to make your event awesome!
Service style. The menu blueprint.
The first big step before designing your menu is determining which service style will be the best fit for your event. Footers Catering executes a variety of service styles, each with different benefits for your guests. Your service style will impact the flow of your event, timeline, formality, and on-site staffing, so we encourage you to work closely with your coordinator to determine which style will bring your vision to life. Benefits of our most popular service styles include:
- Elegant and formal service
- Fastest method of service
- Great for tight dining spaces
- Variety of choices for guests
- Cost-effective (takes less staff when guests serve themselves)
- Pair with a pre-plated salad to keep a formal atmosphere
- Casual flow that encourages guest interaction
- Chefs cooking live in front of your guests
- Unique presentations, themes and decor
- Guests become part of the service
- Incorporate family recipes
- Relaxed timeline with focus of event on dining
- Large menu variety with passed and displayed items
- Encourages guest movement and mingling
- Great for tight spaces and casual events
Rentals. Where style comes to life.
Footers’ in-house rental division provides our clients with a one-stop-shop experience that saves time and money. We rent plates, flatware, glassware, tables, custom décor pieces, etc. that can be customized for each event. We provide our clients with everything they need without the hassle of coordinating each item themselves. Renting our equipment also ensures that all rentals come in with us when we set-up, and leave with us at the end of the event.
Each one of our catering trucks is fitted with a full-size oven. We also provide additional cooking equipment, such as convection ovens, grills, fryers, and portable burners, that are brought to each event as needed, and a “field kitchen” is set up at the event site. By cooking on-site, Footers is able to deliver restaurant-quality food without the restaurant.